Sunday, March 30, 2008

Si Pinsan !! woKOkOkO...



Spongecola Mall tour







I guess now it's time for me to give
up, I feel it's time
Got a picture of you beside me
Got your lipstick mark still on your coffee cup
Got a fist of pure emotion
Got a head of shattered dreams
Gotta leave it, gotta leave it all behind now
And we'll be together, this time is forever
We'll be fighting and forever we will be
So complete in our love
We will never be uncovered again
I guess it's time that you came back for good

-From the song Back for Good by Take That


Yeah. kasali na nga si Loleng sa groupees ng sponge ampoo poo... tskZ!.,

/gg

Nagpapadala si Loleng sa wish ko lang ng letters para lang makapanood nyan wahaha... tapos sa gitna ng show na yan lumabas si vicky morales tapos yun wAHAHAHA!! di ako magaling mag dagdag ng storya pwede pa magbawas...


W T F !!!!!!!!!!!



Trivia:
Vican ung name ng guard na ex ni kathleen..

An that's all folks

03/30/08

I'll Remain Your Friend

J.Visda

3 comments:

Nel said...

Hi!

I saw your post at Bo Sanchez article about your questions on the controversial video Questions for every christian.

Well, I hope my short answer would help you understand why God works in different ways, we dont understand. If you have faith in God, you don't have to ask questions. He works in ways you cannot see. Everything in the bible is true. It doesn't mean that you have to take everything written literally. Some if not most of it, you can only understand by constantly reading the bible and knowing the history behind it.

It is your relationship with God that matters. Keep that faith, Bro. God will give you the answers or will let you understand things, in His time.

You are still young and God has a wonderful plan in your life. Be blessed and take care!

Jacqueline said...

hahah nice kath!!!!!
as if YAEL hahah

Lexi...♥ said...

My dream came true becaus of you...